just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 10 April 2017

Love Strings- 2

Chapter- 2
The Breakup


As i woke up from the sound of the mobile, i checked out my WhatsApp and found a message "hey I am Simran from your class, Can you help me with some questions about Organic Chemistry?”. I might say that i never knew that she existed in my class but that will be rude for her because she was the only girl that i had a long time crush on. That’s why it took me a long time to reply as I was afraid to ruin my first chance to talk to her.

But it didn’t help me at all as I just replied with my trembling fingers with just a single message “why not” with a smiling emoji.

She replied as soon as possible “oh thanks! What is the difference between SN1 and SN2 reaction?” It seemed to me that I got her message within seconds after sending my message to her (as if she knew that I would say Yes).

As I answered her question, I took it as a chance to talk to her so I just added “Where do you live?”
My crush replied with the same emoji “Thanks for telling the answer and I live three blocks away from our school”.

But with no reply from her after it, I got that she was not at all interested in the talk at that moment. So I just said goodbye.

[After Some Weeks]

“Hey, I never asked you but what do you want to do in future?” she asked me when we were having a little chit chat in the class. We have become quite a good friend within few weeks due to our similar likes.

“Hmm I want to become a Physics Scholar and then do research in Quantum Mechanics and what about you”.

“Me um, I don’t know right now but I will know soon enough” She said looking disappointed.

I just wanted to hug her and tell her that she will get what she want to but Oh god she looked really cute when she behaved like this and I was falling for her even more from the day she messaged me. But I didn’t want to tell her yet due to fear that she might leave me and so I never wanted to break my friendship with her too. Also she was even having the boyfriend (he was most girl’s fantasy as he was an athlete as well as a painter) and I was really jealous of him.

“Hello mister what are you thinking now, you dumb person, you always go into your dream world” she said in rather mischievous manner.

“Shut Up girl, I was just thinking about the upcoming exams” I said innocently trying to prove her wrong.

“Oh you are really a nerd; I and my friends are going to see the movie tonight, Do Mr. Nerd want to accompany us?” She said looking into my eyes for the answer.

“Yes why not, study can wait and who don’t want to go to movie with 3 of your hot friends” I replied cheerfully.

“Bye then, Meet you tonight” she said while getting up from the seat. As I watched her go with her best friend Suniti and then I got back into mugging my books which had become a regular habit after meeting her.

Today was the best day of my life as she was sitting beside me during the movie the whole time. She was sitting so close to me that I could even smell her perfume and the feeling was so good that I might jump into the pool of hot water and even don’t feel my body burning. Gosh this day always come.

[After some day]

“Hey, why were you so sad during the class and you even ignored me today? What happened?” I texted her. She didn’t replied for days and even didn’t come to school. So i asked her best friend Suniti about her but she just glared at me like she will suck whole blood from me and just went out of the class. I was having no idea about anything and was very confused by suniti’s behavior too. So due to my curiosity, I just decided to visit her home even after knowing her for a month. As I rang the doorbell, Aunty (her mother) opened the door and I just asked her what was the matter with Simran. She was really a nice woman and told me that Simmi was ill (it was her nick name as I get to know about it later). She even invited me in her house and just sent me to her room. Simran was just sitting and surfing on net and she was really surprised to see me. She was wearing the white color t-shirt with heart in middle and the pajamas. Her hairs were roughened up as well as some of hairs were coming on her eyes. She really looked great in them too that made me fall in love with her again.

She said with the surprised look glowing on her eyes “You? What are you doing here?”

“You are not coming school and not even replying to my text. What happened?”  I replied contently.

“Oh sorry I am really sorry, you are really a good guy for caring about me even when your best friend doesn’t give a fuck about you. I just broke up with my boyfriend Rishi. So I was just getting my life altogether again. As we were together for 2 years so it was really difficult for me to break up with him.  ” she sadly replied with broken words.

I could see pain glooming in her eyes as I listened to her telling me the whole story.

So what happened really between Simran and her Best Friend? Why did she break up with her 
boyfriend? Will he ever able to convey his feelings to her? Find out more in next story ‘Best Friends’.

Gracias

Story Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment