just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday 15 April 2017

Love Strings- 4

 Chapter- 4
The Birthday


As we grew closer, we began to share our secrets too. She now felt better after a month from her breakup. But still after so many days, I can’t tell about my love for her. I was falling for her even more and at last I fall hard as I decided to tell her about my love on her birthday.

[Phone ringing]

“Hello”

“Hello, I am Rishi Sharma. Am I talking to Aryan?” An unknown voice replied from other side.

“Oh Rishi, Yes, hi how are you?” I replied with a friendly tone (in truth I wanted to gut his throat for making simmi cry.

“I am fine; can you help me with something?” he said in rather depressed tone.

“Oh! Why not? What is it about?” I said knowing that he will ask about simmi (who calls a unknown guy like me for asking how am I).

“Can you tell Simran to talk to me? Tell her that it was a mistake and I never intended to hurt her. 
Please tell her that I still love her as she is completely ignoring me so I can’t say it to her and you being her best friend, she might listen to you. Please convey this message to her” he said with a sense of guilt.

“Ok I will convey your message to her” I said in my usual tone.

“Thanks, bye then, and you owe me a big one bro” he said while cutting the line.

I just decided to ignore his message as I was afraid of him cheating her again but in truth I didn’t wanted anyone to be her boyfriend.

[Her Birthday]

“Happy birthday the sweetest girl of my life. You made my life awesome with your company. May god bless you with happiness and I have surprise for you. So meet me tonight at 8 in Central Park.” I wished her birthday on phone at 12:01 am.

“Thank you Ayu, Ok meet you tonight then, bye” she said in joyful manner.

So the day arrived when I can convey my love to her. Thus I decided to wear my luckiest cloth and got ready to meet her in central park. Central Park is a hub for all social activity and we can find lot of musician and entertainers all along the way but its major attraction was the Light Show that took place every month on a particular day at 10pm. And today was the day. (Lucky me)

[At park]

“Hey, how is my birthday girl” I said joyfully sitting beside her on bench trying to hide my present from her. She was wearing jeans and top and was looking good as always.

“Thank you, and what are hiding behind you? Is it my present? Let me see what it is?” she said trying to pull my hands to get her birthday present from me.

“You are ruining your birthday present. And what are hiding from me too. What is that box placed behind you?” I said as I noticed a box placed behind her.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I forget to give you any birthday present so it is your birthday present. First tell me what you brought for me?” she said while laughing out loud.

“First you, I can’t take wait to look at my present”

“No first you, the case is same for me”

“Ok then I will first”

“No first me”

“Stop it simmi” I said while bringing my present in between us.

“Oh thanks ayu” she said while ripping off the wrappers.

So what were in these two boxes? Will he convey his feelings tonight? If he will, what will be his reactions? Know more in my next blog airing day after tomorrow.

Gracias

The Story teller

No comments:

Post a Comment