just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 April 2017

Love Strings- 5

Chapter- 5
Light show

“Oh, thanks. Can I taste it now and have you made this on your own? You are such a nice guy ayu” she said with a smile on her face while her hands were about to touch my cake. I quickly took a spoon from my pocket and gave it to her.

“Eat with this, you hungry pal. And yes I made it myself. Taste and tell how it taste as it’s my first time” I knew something was wrong by the look of her face but she just smiled.

“It’s really tasty” she said with some cake pieces left on the side of her lips.

“Don’t lie, I knew I forget to add sweetener in it, how dumb I am? And you have something down your lips too” I said pulling my handkerchief out of my pocket.

As I rubbed my handkerchief on her lower part of her lips, she quickly took it out of my hands and began to clean it herself. “thanks, here is your present” she said while handing down my present.
For the first time in my life I felt myself to be so dumb to try that deep shit. I could see that it was a photo frame having our photos together with ‘My best Friend’ written on the top of the photo frame with golden sparkles. It was really good present and indeed took a lot of effort.

“Let’s eat something I am feeling hungry. What about a hot dog and a burger?” she said breaking the silence and taking me with her we went to hot dog stand.

“Sir, One Hot Dog and a burger please” she said while pulling out her purse.

“Hey can I take a bite of your hot dog? I want to see which is better” she said while we were roaming in park.

“Ok but I will taste yours too” I said while she took a bite from my hot dog.

“No, I don’t want to ruin my burger.” She said teasing me

“But I will taste it” I replied while running after while laughing but she suddenly stopped as she watched a teen playing guitar while singing song.

So we just sat on the bench in front of him and started listening to him but suddenly he started singing romantic song which made simmi uneasy.

“Hey, what happened now? Forget about past now and just think about present” I said trying to console her.

“It’s nothing, I am just afraid to lose everyone in my life.” She said sadly.

“Let’s go, finally it’s for my big surprise” I said while getting up to change the topic as well as her mood and it seemed to work as she looked at me surprised.

“Another surprise, Yo let’s Go then” she said while getting up and moving with me.

[In front of the fountains]

“Wait for some time and eventually surprise will come out” I said trying to get myself together to tell her about my love.

“No problem I can wait for some time and there are really so many couples here. What is this place?” she said while looking around.

“It’s nothing, hey can I tell you something” I said while looking at her.

“What?” I could see fear in her eyes as she looked at me to hear my words.

“You have been my crush from the day you entered into my life and I really love you. Will you be girl friend?” I said trying hard not to blush.

“What? Please say it’s just a joke as I don’t want it to be this. Please say you are just making fool of him, please” she said really looking uncomfortably at me.

“No it’s true and I can’t hide it from you for forever and I can’t live without you even more. My feelings for you are increasing each passing day. Please say yes” I said trying to be calmly.

“Please I can’t love you. I am. I don’t want to lose my best friend. I just lost one and don’t want it to happen again. Please forget about this thought, we will not talk for some weeks so that you can control your feeling. Please I don’t want lose my best friend. Try to understand” she said while tears were coming out of her eyes.

“But I can’t as I tried hard but I can’t forget this feeling. I want to be your best friend as well as boyfriend. Please say you love me too. Please don’t cry” I said with tears rolling out of my eyes.

“I, I can’t, please I don’t want to lose you. Whosever come in my life leave me and I don’t want it now. I am going now as it is getting..” she said as we heard the Lighting show started with music behind it. The fountains were dancing with each beat of the music. The couples started dancing around it completely Immersed in this romantic scene but for me it felt like a burden and pain in my ears.

“I love you and I can’t forget this feeling even if many years pass. I know you also love me” I said bewildered.

“I love you too but I don’t want to hurt myself again and if it happens I will not be able to recover from it never in this life so I don’t want to hear about it, bye now” she said while crying and she ran away out of the park toward her home.

[Day after the light show]
Phone ringing

“Hello” I said trying to act normal.

“Hello Aryan I am Simran’s mother” her mother replied from the other side

“Yes, what happened aunty, your voice seem to be shattered” I said while dropping all work I was doing.

“Dear, we can’t find simmi anywhere; do you know where she is? She just went out for walk and never returned.” She said almost crying, I could feel concern in her voice.

“What? I don’t where she is. I am going out now to search for her. If i find her i will contact you” I said while running out of my house full of tears concerned about her safety.

“Thanks son” she said while cutting the line.

Her friends, police and her father searched her whole day but we don’t find anything.

[At night around 11pm]

“Hello son, we found her. She meet with an accident and is currently in ICU and we are now taking her to Mumbai for further operations” she said while putting down the phone not giving me a chance to speak. Tears were rolling out of my eyes and I just wondered that if I could have returned to that time when I confessed her, i would have avoided this accident. I could feel like my heart was coming out of my body and I couldn’t even feel my heartbeats. I just cried whole night thinking all of it as my fault with her present in my hands. And from that day, she never contacted me again.

Thank you guys meet you my next blog “Connecting Strings”.

Gracias

The Story Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment