just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 24 April 2017

Love Strings- 6

Chapter- 6
Connecting Strings

“Hello how is my sweet psyche girl” I called her while she was gone to Paris.

“I am awesome and what about my researcher?”  She replied with a laugh.

“You know that today is our anniversary “I replied while making a kissing sound as well as mesmerized by her laugh; really i loved her laugh.

“What? But how? we are just engaged right at the moment” she said with great excitement showing her curiosity.

“You know 3 year ago you visited me with intention to interview me, so it means today is our anniversary” I said while laughing.

“Oh hahaha yes I remember walking into your room with a copy and pen. It just seemed to me that you are just a nerd but talking with you in CCD changed everything. Can I tell you what happened that day when I went for a walk?” she said mischievously.

“No, don’t say. I don’t want listen to past and you already told me many times. And doctor even told you to not put too much strain on your mind. Please don’t say I am just happy with present you.” I said worriedly.

“You know that I went for a walk after your confession. I was feeling unwell and was like a person about to die. My heart was really paining and i just couldn't contain myself. I was just thinking about you and was crying thinking about saying yes to you as i really loved you. It seemed that you had occupied whole of my mind. I just forget that I was walking on the road and I keep walking just thinking about you. (I tried to cut her "Please stop it I don’t want to listen to it"). I even didn’t hear about horn of car and then I just remember waking up in the hospital” she said completely ignoring me and started crying all of the sudden.(i still don't understand her or maybe it is with everyone)

“I know all of it and I am happy that you survived but never try to remember too much as it will be harmful to your health” I said trying to control my feelings.(God still even after being 22 year old guy, After seeing  her cry i can't contain myself too, i am really afraid to lose her again)

“I am happy that I lost my memory and that I meet you again. It was like we were made for each other. I love you more than anyone now. Bye now get busy in your research again, you dumbass or you will not be paid for your research” she said laughing and put down the phone.

I didn't remove mobile from my ears and just kept smiling.

It has been three years after we meet in CCD and after that we become good friends and then I proposed her. She even accepted it and one day I approached her parents after our 2 years of relationship. Now we are engaged and I feel like all of my dreams have come true. Truly it feels like love has no end. Whatever happens, it happens for good but with some pain that might help in future. I am more than happy and could not control my feelings that I am marrying the girl of my dreams.

'If the days won't allow us to see each other, Memories will; 
If my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you;
because our fate is attached
by the Love Strings;' Credits: Kimi No Na Wa(Not whole quote but half)

Thank you guys and with this final chapter I take my leave till some new story come into my mind. Continue reading and please share too.

Gracias

Himanshu Khichar

No comments:

Post a Comment