just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Love Strings- 1

Chapter- 1
Introduction



As I watched her come toward me, I quickly go inside the classroom and began working to ignore her thoughts from coming into my mind but my eyes were already filled with tears seeing her daily ignoring me like this even after I know the reason for that. This time she didn’t get past me but rather walked inside the room and walked toward me with a confident smile on her face.
“Hello I am Simran nice to meet you; you must be Aryan” she talked with cutest of her voice looking toward my face. I tried to control my urge to hug her and with a slight hindrance talked “Yes I am Aryan; nice to meet you too”. 

She again talked with the same cute voice that can change the mood of person “I am from journalism department of college and also a psychology student. Our club wants to interview you for your achievement in Nanotechnology in physics and become the youngest researcher chosen by college with funding to work for here” she ended her words with at most sincerity. But I was already in my thoughts thinking about first time I had conversation with her on WhatsApp.
 But was suddenly brought back to reality with her touching me on shoulder “hey are you even listening” she said with annoyed tone. 

“Oh sorry I am really sorry and I am ready for interview anytime you want but didn’t you recognize me yet”. 

“No, have we met before?” she said feeling surprised. 

“Oh never mind, let’s start the interview” I replied quickly for a fresh start with her. 

After taking the interview she thanked me and began to leave but I stopped her with a loud yell” hey can we meet again tomorrow afternoon 5 pm at CCD.” 
She nodded in yes and said in rather low voice” yes why not, I think we met before but I have forgotten everything that happened in past 2 years after the accident that happened last year and you seem to know me better than myself. So we will meet tomorrow at 5, Bye take care” and waiving her hands she went out of the room. But I was already packing my bag to leave for my house as it was too much for me and I left the college in utmost hurry to prepare for tomorrow. While sleeping on bed, I fall asleep while seeing our photos of our days together.

So what happened in the past between these two; were they together or just friends. What has caused her to lose her memory? All these questions might be rising. So guys meet you in my next blog and stay tuned for further knowing their story.

Gracias
Story Teller

1 comment: