just click to know what it has! Paid surveys! Card recovery! Buy seized cars

Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 April 2017

Love Strings- 3

Chapter- 3

Best Friends


“You are saying that Rishi cheated on you with Suniti. Oh god how did you find about them?” I said surprised as I had never thought that Rishi would cheat on her as he seemed to be a nice guy to me.
“Previous week, I went to Rishi’s birthday party with Suniti. As I was dancing with my friends, I found that Suniti was missing so I went to search for her and then I found Rishi and Suniti kissing each other on the terrace. They were embracing each other and were kissing like they were made for each other. That was too much for me and I just felt too embraced but I just went to them and broke up with Rishi at that moment” she said while tears were rolling out of her eyes. I knew that it was too much for her.
“Don’t worry, everything will be fine; just move on girl now. You will find guys better than him” I tried to console her but she was still crying.
“Thanks for consoling me, I will try to get all of my pieces together and come back to school tomorrow” she said with a fake smile.
So I said goodbye to her and went back home. This was the starting of our friendship and we became even closer to each other.
[My Birthday]
“Hello, sorry for the late message but I was too busy with the guests. So happy birthday my cutest nerd friend. Happpyyyy birthdayyy again” she said with many emojies mixed together.
“Thank you simmi, but you even didn’t show up in the party at the evening” I said with an angry emoji.
“Sorry, OK done, we will be going movie together tomorrow. Can I ask you something else?” she texted with a kissing emoji. I was going crazy with what was coming next so I just texted with "Yes".

“Will you be my best friend?” as I show this message pop up on my screen, it felt like breaking of my heart into thousand pieces.

“Please say something ayu, after breaking from suniti I felt that you are the only one who I can trust on” she texted after I didn’t reply for some time.

“Oh yes, I was bewildered by thought of becoming your best friends, who don’t want to be your friend? Yes, we will rock this world with our friendship.” I replied with smiling faces when I knew that deep down I was unhappy to be caught up in this friend zoned circle of hers.

[After few days we were like the siblings, never leaving each other’s company]

We enjoyed a lot together but still I wanted to be loved by her. I wanted her to be my girlfriend and I needed it as soon as possible. But each time I tried to get out of her friend zone, I got even more pulled inside her friend zone. So I decided to tell her the truth on her birthday.
What will happen when he will tell her the truth? Will she accept it or reject it? Is it linked to her memory loss too? Find out this in my next story ‘The Truth come crashing out’?

Gracias

Story teller

No comments:

Post a Comment